Hi! I am so glad you found my website. I hope you can tell from my images that I love shooting weddings, especially in the Virginia countryside I call home.
I love to feel the energy, emotions and beauty of weddings, as family and friends are brought together in celebration of your special day.
I use these feelings to artistically and discreetly capture all the elements that show your style on this most important day.
Through a quiet and personal approach, I ensure your event is recorded from start to finish with an artistic eye. While the traditional portraits are captured with contemporary style, a photojournalistic approach is used to catch the expected and the unexpected.
I really hope you give me a call. I’d love to hear about your wedding plans and help create a package that will fit all your needs.
My experience includes:
- 7 years specializing in wedding photography
- 10 years working in commercial photography and film production
- Photographer for the internationally published coffee table book Equestrian Style (Random House)
- Graduate Degree in Photography from The Portfolio Center, Atlanta, GA.
- Studied Fine Arts at the University of Florida